Thursday 20 June 2013

The ASOS Review: Don't Sweat It

**These can all be found on ASOS**

Here in Australia, sweatshirt is not a term often used (we would say 'jumper'), but I'll do anything for a good pun. So here are my picks for sweatshirt season. 



This little charmer went bonkers when Asos posted it on Instagram! I had to do some digging, but finally found it at a bargain price of only $63 AUD, by label, Lavish Alice. 
http://www.asos.com/search/lavish-alice?hrd=1&q=lavish+alice


This Zoe Karssen Bat Baseball Sweatshirt was on my radar for some time. It's great for layering or paired with high waisted jeans.



The 'Homies' Sweatshirt by label, Reason, signifies my foray into grunge territory this winter. Now all I need is a beanie to match!


Hope this one wets your appetite! 
You're looking at the soon to be iconic (and highly reproduced) original print by Mr Gugu & Miss Go. But this label is no one trick pony, other daring digital designs include popcorn covered sweatshirts. They sure have a penchant for food. 
Gives a new definition to sloppy joes' (yes, I could go on for days).


Yet to be convinced of the practicality of the short-sleeved-sweat, in saying that, I recently purchased one. Check out this design by Emma Cook.


Don't discount this sport sweat by Adidas. 


Have a look how uber cool fashion blogger, Camille from Camille Over the Rainbow, does Adidas.


No comments:

Post a Comment