Sunday 17 March 2013

Forever 21








Finding the perfect 21st dress is like finding the perfect partner. It’s a life choice and important one at that. Compatibility is key; like your perfect partner, your perfect dress must compliment you and bring out your best attributes. However if rom-coms have taught me anything love doesn’t always come easy.
This Sass and Bide number had been on my radar for some time before the search for a 21st outfit had even begun. But with a hefty price tag and a cut that I normally steer clear of I was wary of making the online purchase.

As time flew by, as it tends to do when an important event is coming up, I started getting desperate. But I still had a clear idea of what I wanted in a dress; classic, memorable, a tad sexy and above all, different (can you see where this is going?) I’m not sure what made me come back to this dress; perhaps it was the large discount on the original price. But all I know is that when I tried it on for the first time I felt the familiar air of excitement and the urge to whip out my debit card.

Dress: Sass and Bide (King Fisher)
Shoes: Tony Bianco
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs

4 comments:

  1. love your shoes
    I would love to follow wach other , i follow you via GFC and BLOGLOVIN, hope you can follow back
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress. I follow u now :)
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete